Search This Blog

Monday 17 December 2012

blog translation: Ubukata Shinichi - Dec. 7, 2012

Dec. 7, 2012 - Another Song

Today I finished recording the guitar for another new song.
...(<- sentence I didn't understand)
It's a luxurious style of recording, but I get to really focus on each song, which feels good. Although, I don't think you guys will be able to listen to it for a while. Wait for it!

Also, Yoshii Kazuya-san's tour is starting up again.
Today is this person.

Picture

The bassist, Jungo-san. 

If you include his hair, he's almost 190 cm tall, so I tried to take the picture using perspective. Because if we stood next to each other I'd look like a kid.

Jungo-san also plays with PETROLZ. He's a bassist with a natural, heavy, wicked groove. He's got the evil feel you need for rock.  
Combined with Kichida-san from Napolitans as well, he's perfect.* Our rhythm section is an inpenetrable fortress.

Tomorrow will be a .HEARTS tour show in Fukuyama.

Original entry:
http://www.newaudiogram.com/blog/ubu/342120024.php

No comments:

Post a Comment