Search This Blog

Tuesday 13 August 2013

blog translation: YAMA-B's Ameba blog profile

Don't know how old this is, but I thought it was kind of funny that half of his answers involve the word "guitar", but there's no mention of singing.

YAMA-B's Profile

Original page: http://profile.ameba.jp/yama-bblog/

My name is YAMA-B.
I am a heavy metal musician.

Birthday: August 2
Blood type: A
Birthplace: Wakayama
Live in: Osaka

Hobby: Music
Strong point: relatively calm personality
Weak point: somewhat reckless/carefree personality
Thing you’re into recently: Standing onstage. Right now, I just can’t stop.
First thing you do when you get home: Play guitar
How long do you sleep, on average: 8 hours
Favourite phrase: "Iwayuru"
Favourite motto: “Don’t think. Feel.”
S or M*: S

Likes and dislikes
Food you like: Sweet things
Food you dislike: Shellfish
Favourite sport: Table tennis
Favourite artist: Kai Hansen
Favourite manga: Uchuu Kazoku KAARUBINSON
Favourite car: NISSAN Fairlady Z
Favourite way to spend a day off: Playing guitar
Favourite words: “Don’t think. Feel.”
The type of person you like: People who love themselves, and that love other people, people that are definitely “living” in this world
The type of person you dislike: People who are being dragged along by the current like corpses, people that are not “living”**

When are you happy: when I’m playing guitar
___  (<- I didn't understand this one)
Person you respect: Kai Hansen
What do you think you were in your previous life: A dog
If the world was ending, what would you be doing: Playing guitar
What animal are you like: A dog
A moment when you feel happy: When I’m playing guitar
The most moving experience you've had recently: When I finished making a new song
If you were born again: I would want to be myself again
What is a necessity to you: Guitar
__ is my drug: Guitar

Notes:
* S = Sadist, M = Masochist. In this context it usually just means are you eager to take charge and aggressive, or more passive and willing to let someone else lead you.
** Not "dead" in a literal sense, like people that aren't getting out there and making the most of their lives. It's probably easy enough to understand that, but I don't want people going "YAMA-B hates dead people?" or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment