Search This Blog

Sunday 22 September 2013

nil - Yellow (english translation)

イエロー / Yellow

Music and lyrics: Takano Tetsu

You are yellow
I’m yellow too
All the way to the inside of my lungs*
Your yellow, my yellow
Goes all the way to our high relationship*

What I can see is my world
Today as well there is a sweet smell
What I can see is surely this world
I don’t want to see, so I won’t look

I bury my face in your hair
And breathe happiness into my lungs
“No way, I don’t want to die yet”

Notes:
*This is a play on words. Tetsu uses two phrases that sound very similar, but have very different meanings: "hai no naka made" and "hai na naka made". "Hai" can mean both "lung" (肺)and "high" (ハイ), and "naka" can mean "inside" (中) or "relationship" (仲)

イエロー / IEROO

Kimi wa IEROO boku mo IEROO
Hai no naka made
Kimi no IEROO boku no IEROO
HAI na naka made

Kono shikai ga boku no sekai da
Kyou mo amai kaori da
Boku no shikai ga kono sekai nan da
Mitaku nai kara minai n da

Kimi no kami ni kao o umete
Shiawase o suikonde hai no naka made
“Iyada boku wa mada shinitaku nai”

Kanji:
http://j-lyric.net/artist/a04bfaf/l008550.html

No comments:

Post a Comment