Search This Blog

Thursday 31 October 2013

blog translation: Ubukata Shinichi - Feb. 21, 2012

Feb. 21, 2012

"Recording 2"


The rhythm recording is finished, and guitar recording started today.

Picture.

This time I have more guitars and amps than usual, and I am also preparing many effectors.
It’s a recording where I’m working on producing the sounds that are echoing in my head, while also making the new sound I’m searching for.

It takes time and work, but when I find the sound that I’m looking for, and when I’m able to record a take that we can agree on, it gets to the point that even that kind of struggle can be written off, and I’m happy.
Today I finished one song. A beautiful and delicate-sounding guitar part was recorded.

Tomorrow will also be guitar recording.

Original entry:
http://www.newaudiogram.com/blog/ubu/052120331.php

No comments:

Post a Comment