Search This Blog

Thursday 31 October 2013

blog translation: Ubukata Shinichi - Nov. 28, 2011

Nov. 28, 2011 

“Tour Rehearsal”

Rehearsal for Yoshii Kazuya-san’s tour is beginning.

With things like events with Yoshii-san, I had the opportunity to work together with him, but this is my first time participating as a tour member.

I’m being supported by the undulating groove of the band members’ steady performance, and while that helps, I’m determined to practice every day. Even if I do, every day is stimulating and, therefore, it’s fun. I feel like time is passing in the blink of an eye. There are another six days left before the first day of the tour, but I'm practicing now anyway.*

This is the studio after the end of rehearsal.

*Picture.*
This is the roadie duo of Jun and Junpei playing my guitars. They’re close friends.
So then, NCIS also has a few lives to announce for next year.

In December and January of next year will be NCIS’s “Hand in Hand” event. The first time around will be in Sendai with 9mm, and we’ll play the second with the band apart in Nagoya. Both are bands that we always try to play lives with. Right now, I'm really looking forward to it.

Now then, rehearsal for Yoshii-san will continue tomorrow as well.

Notes:
*I'm not positive about that last bit. Original Japanese is: 今はとにかく練習です。

Original entry:
http://www.newaudiogram.com/blog/ubu/201111.php

No comments:

Post a Comment