Search This Blog

Thursday 31 October 2013

blog translation: Ubukata Shinichi - Nov. 21, 2011

Nov. 21, 2011

“NEW Equipment”


Since we finished the first stage of live performances, we’d been spending some time on production. Finishing up making new music again feels good.

And so, today we checked our equipment in the studio.

-Picture-

Since Yoshii-san’s tour will also start from next month, in order to support him as well I tried to test out my various new equipment and add it to my gear. It seems like my effectors have increased a bit more. As a result, I’m a little worried that it won’t fit into my board, but YAMAJUN is supposed to do it for me somehow later.

While we will also be checking our gear tomorrow, it’s studio work.*

Notes:
*Maybe he means something like “It’s part of the job” ?

Original entry:
http://www.newaudiogram.com/blog/ubu/201111.php

No comments:

Post a Comment