Search This Blog

Wednesday 23 October 2013

J - Nowhere (english translation)

I like J a lot. His lyrics are a little repetitive, but they've got this distinct, almost macho tone to them that I find kind of endearing.

Nowhere

Music and Lyrics: Jun Onose

Like holding onto an illusion, I was at a loss in those days
If I throw it away, it’s just you and me
Grab hold of the wind, open the door, slip out through the window and come
Tonight, the starry sky is glittering like you wouldn’t believe

Endless; over this path is an infinite, empty time
A voice that can’t reach
The feeling I experienced won’t fade
Nowhere, like this feeling…

We’ll keep burning forever, like a candle*
We’ll surely keep living forever

A night alone that begins to feel chaotic, a night I think about you**
Because like that day when we laughed, I can’t say anything***
Now, I remember

And so, again, a new star is being born
The next morning will light the blue sea
Never feel like this…

Nowhere, like this feeling… …

I think about you

Notes:
*It wouldn't be a J song without a reference to fire or burning, would it?
**this feels weird
***as does this

Nowhere

Maboroshi o tsukamu you na tohou ni kureta sono hibi o
JUST YOU & ME nagesutetara
Kaze o tsukami
Tobira o akete
Mado kara nukedashite
Koi yo
Hoshizora wa konya maru de uso mitai ni kagayaite

Hateshinai kono michi no ue owari no nai kuukyo na toki
Todokanu koe
Kanjiaeta omoi wa iroaesenai
NOWHERE, LIKE THIS FEELING…

Eien ni
Moeru tsuzukeru
KYANDORU no you ni
Bokura wa kitto LIVING FOREVER

Kurui sou ni naru hitori no yoru kimi no koto o omou yoru
Warai atta ano hi no mama nanimo iezu ima omoidasu

Soshite mata atarashii hoshi ga umare nagarete
Tsugi no asa ga aoi umi o terashiteru
NEVER FEEL LIKE THIS…

NOWHERE, LIKE THIS FEELING… …

I THINK ABOUT YOU

Kanji:
http://j-lyric.net/artist/a027881/l0025e7.html

No comments:

Post a Comment