Search This Blog

Wednesday 23 October 2013

MO'SOME TONEBENDER - Mirai wa Ima (english translation)

This one is decent in some places, sketchy in others.

未来は今 / The Future is Now

Lyrics: Kazuhiro Momo
Music: Isamu Fujita

The morning glow on the horizon
There, a barefoot man is standing
That’s right, the future is now
I run up the road on the hill, stand in the confusion and cry out*
That’s right, the future is now

Like everyone else, I can’t imagine it
The future has a strange power
Hey, I wonder if you understand
Who are you?
Where am I?
That’s right, the future is now

In my uneasiness, I could run into a painful signpost, but**
All those impure things
I want to pierce through them

Notes:
*, ** Not sure about these lines.

未来は今 / Mirai wa Ima

Asayake no chiheisen
Soko ni tatsu hadashi no otoko
Sou da yo mirai wa ima
Sakamichi o kakeagari,
Furui* tachi-sakebidasu
Sou da yo mirai wa ima

Dare ni mo souzou tsukanai
Mirai sa fushigi na chikara
Nee kimi wa wakaru daro
Kimi wa dare
Boku wa doko
Sou da yo mirai wa ima

Setsunai michishirube
Fuan ni kakerareru kedo
Subete no fujun na mono
Soitsu de tsukinukete mitai

Kanji issues:
*In the kanji lyrics I found it says “chikai”, which means “oath”, in the song it sounds like Momo says “furui”, which is “confusion”

Kanji:
http://j-lyric.net/artist/a01331e/l00ecfb.html

No comments:

Post a Comment