Search This Blog

Saturday 22 February 2014

blog translation: DAISUKE (THE SOUND BEE HD) - February 23, 2014

Aww.

February 23, 2014

My Son

-Picture-

My son. (Kazuha)*

Thank you for always supporting the band.**

I'm really happy.

If I had a child when I was around 20, I wonder if he would be around Kazuha's age...

If I was in the same band as my son, fighting with him and making music together...
I wonder if it would feel like this?

Well, he's a support member, but he shows me more work than a support member normally would,
And I'm always grateful to him.

Notes:
*Just in case anyone is confused, he's not actually his son. ;)
**This is directed to Kazuha. Literally, it's more like "thanks for being a support member". 

Original Entry: 
http://ameblo.jp/dsb-sync/entry-11779416899.html

No comments:

Post a Comment