Search This Blog

Monday 29 August 2016

Unblock - Subarashii sekai (english translation)

I'm not 100% sure about some of my wording here, but I think the gist of it is there.



素晴らしい世界 / Wonderful World

Feeling the worst in the dead of night,
It's normal before dawn
Every time I'm on the highway,
Somehow I feel like I'll be able to let go of my bitterness
If I keep longing for talent, I'll lose sight of who I am
When I follow my instincts, I'm finally able to sing with my own voice

When I come back to this city, I think of you beside me
There's a kindness here that only I was able to feel

Let's try to sing just a little more
Because my world is wonderful
When you sing something real,
The world overflows with love

Let's try to make rain fall in the desert
And let's try to believe that, somehow, things will change

素晴らしい世界 / Subarashii sekai

Saiaku na mayonaka to
Heibon datta yoake mae
Kousokudouro itsudatte
Kuyashisa mo dokka otoshite yuku
Sainou o hoshigatte
Jibun o wasurete iku
Honnou ni shitagatte
Yatto deta koe de utau

Kaeru machi, soba ni iru kimi no koto o omou
Boku dake ga kanjireta yasashisa ga aru

Ato sukoshi dake utatte miyou
Boku no sekai wa subarashii kara
Hontou no koto o utau nara
Ai ni afureta sekai dakara

Sabaku ni ame o furasemashou
Nanika kawaru to shinjite-mimashou

Kanji:
http://www.jpopasia.com/unblock/lyrics/319295/asu-no-ubugoe/subarashii-sekai-%E7%B4%A0%E6%99%B4%E3%82%89%E3%81%97%E3%81%84%E4%B8%96%E7%95%8C/

No comments:

Post a Comment